Price plan Nola Start
What is included in the price?
This price plan is mainly suitable for a company without a VAT number with no or minimal activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
For 19 euros per month + VAT you will receive:
- Legal address
- Contact person
- Preparing and filing the annual report
- Invoice generator with the ability to generate up to 5 invoices per month for your client
The price will be fixed if the following conditions are met:
- sales invoices are generated through our system and not more than 5 per month
- no more than 5 purchase invoices per month
- Every month you should upload purchase invoices and bank statements to our Nola Accounting system
- the number of bank accounts or accounts in payment systems is not more than 1
- Bank account currency can only be in EURO
Yes. We do not charge any extra for the annual report.
At the beginning of each month you will receive an automatic reminder to upload the previous month's documents.
You should upload the documents to your personal account in Nola Accounting.
Until you distribute the profits, no tax is due. There is no corporate income tax on retained and reinvested profits.
If you decide to start paying out a salary, you will have an income (20%) and social (33%) taxes. If you get an employee, you need to move on to the next price plan.
If you want to pay out dividends, the tax amount is 20%.
If your company's profit / turnover in a year for deals with the EU or Estonia is more than 40,000 euros, you should get an Estonian VAT number. In this case, you will have a 20% or 0% rate applied depending on who your client is. If you have a VAT number, you will need to move on to the next price plan.
If you know that your business is going to expend, you should write to us to change your price plan. In case amount of documents exceeds current plan for 25% two months in the row, the plan will be changed automatically.
Still have any questions?
If you have any doubts or want to clarify something, please contact us.