How much does it cost to start a company in Estonia?
What is included in the service?
Price includes VAT.
If there is more than one founder, a fee of €50 is added for each one.
Frequently Asked Questions
For 350 euros (VAT is included) you get:
- primary consultation
- naming help
- drawing up a articles of association in Estonian language
- choosing a business activity
- setting up a company online
- the contact person*
- legal address for registration*
- state fee
- Help with choosing a banking solution
- Access to e-Residency guides
* A prerequisite for providing a contact person and legal address is to join any accounting service plan (the cost starts from €19 per month). More about the prices for accounting services here.
To create a company for you:
- you need to go through the KYC ("Know Your Customer") procedure
- after registering a company, you need to connect to any of our plan for accounting services
Until you distribute the profits, no tax is due. There is no corporate income tax on retained and reinvested profits.
If you decide to start paying out a salary, you will have an income (20%) and social (33%) taxes.
If you want to pay out dividends, the tax amount is 20%.
If your company's profit / turnover in a year for deals with the EU or Estonia is more than 40,000 euros, you should get an Estonian VAT number. In this case, you will have a 20% or 0% rate applied depending on who your client is.
After the first consultation, we will immediately offer you the right plan for your business. The cost starts from 19 euros per month.
Still have any questions?
If you have any doubts or want to clarify something, please contact us.