Price plan Nola 2.0
What is included in the price?
This plan is suitable for a growing company with a VAT number.
Frequently Asked Questions
For 79 euros per month + VAT you will receive:
- Legal address
- Contact person
- Preparing and filing the annual report
- Monthly accounting
- Tax reports (TSD, KMD, VD)
- Invoice generator with the ability to generate up invoices for your clients
- Payroll for Estonian employees (up to 3 employees)
- Filing a OSS (One Stop Shop) VAT return if you provide electronic services (e-services) or have e-commerce business
- Multicurrency (up to 4 different currencies)
The price will be fixed if the following conditions are met:
- sales invoices are generated through our system, if you do it manually
- no more than 30 purchase invoices per month
- Every month you should upload purchase invoices and bank statements to our Nola Accounting system
- No more than 3 Estonian employees
- No more than 4 bank or payment system accounts
Yes. We do not charge any extra for the annual report.
At the beginning of each month you will receive an automatic reminder to upload the previous month's documents.
You should upload the documents to your personal account in Nola Accounting.
Until you distribute the profits, no tax is due. There is no corporate income tax on retained and reinvested profits.
If you decide to start paying out a salary, you will have an income (20%) and social (33%) taxes.
If you want to pay out dividends, the tax amount is 20%.
If your company's profit / turnover in a year for deals with the EU or Estonia is more than 40,000 euros, you should get an Estonian VAT number. In this case, you will have a 20% or 0% rate applied depending on who your client is.
If you know that your business is going to expend, you should write to us to change your price plan. In case amount of documents exceeds current plan for 25% two months in the row, the plan will be changed automatically.
Still have any questions?
If you have any doubts or want to clarify something, please contact us.